Dr. Magda Mensi
- Researcher in Oral Surgery and Periodontology at University of Brescia Italy since 2002 and first level medical manager at Dental Clinic at hospital “Spedali Civili” of Brescia since 2002.
- Main topics of research: Guided Biofilm Therapy, Aggressive Periodontitis, Topic antibiotics and delivery systems, periimplantitis, mini-invasive surgery.
- Professor of Periodontology, Oral Surgery and Implantology at Dental and Hygiene School of University of Brescia.
- Ordinary Member of SidP (Italian Society of Periodontology) since 2001.
- Master in Periodontology and Implantology at University of Ferrara (Italy) from 2010 to 2012.
- Author on many national and international papers.
- Speaker at courses and congresses all over the world.
- Visiting Professor at Ohio State University in 2015.
- Private Dental Clinic specialized in Periodontology and Implantology.
Webinars by Dr. Magda Mensi